Friday, March 20, 2009

Fast Action at the Garden Show

I met a very wonderful lady at the SF Flower & Garden Show this week. Eugene, Oregon's Jayme (pretend the y is an i and pronounce it) Jenkins' blog - "Nest In Style" - has great design and product information for people whose garden and landscaping style swings toward the contemporary/hip side of the scale.

She posted this too-groovy-for-words YouTube video on the making of a garden show. Enjoy, then click your way around her blog. Tell her you came from Billy's blog.

Jayme and I will be guest blogging at each others sites. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's try this again. Figured out the problem from before. I even type my blog name too fast.

Thanks for the mention Billy. I love how your personality and too-witty-for-words humor comes through your blog.

I had a fabulous time at dinner. Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jayme