Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

I've beed tagged...

.. by Ewa In The Garden

The rules are following:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 4 things in these themes.

4. Tag 4 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



Four jobs I’ve had:

Studio and club musician in Los Angeles
TV host
Landscape architect
Educator

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Monty Python’s Holy Grail; Napoleon Dynamite; Touch the Sound; Help

Four places I have lived:

Brooklyn, NY; Los Angeles; Santa Barbara; San Francisco

Four TV shows I love:

Nova, Jon Stewart, Countdown with Keith Olberman, The Office

Four places I have been on holiday:

Ismir, Turkey; Athens, Greece; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Gran Cayman Islands



Four of my favourite dishes:

Moroccan vegetable stew; my mom’s stuffed cabbage rolls; Nathan’s hot dog w/ sauerkraut; real New York pizza

Four Web sites you visit daily:

Edhat.com, that’s it – no other regulars.

Four places I would rather be now:

Seattle, NYC, Kyoto, Rome

Four bloggers I’m tagging:

Kate @ katesmudges ; sue @ the balcony garden ; kim @ A Study in Contrasts ; trey @ The Golden Gecko

2 comments:

kate smudges said...

Thanks Billy for tagging me- this is an interesting tag. I'll get to it in the next while.

Ewa said...

Interesting... interesting...

I think, beside Monthy pyton, I haven't seen movies you mention :) I also got interested in 'real New York pizza' - you can't get same taste in California? at the end it should be truly Italian, right?