Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dargan's thang reminder from Billy G

Hey, a lot of folks have replied and it looks like a nice group coming together for the retirement send-off. We'll be assembling at Dargan's (21 E. Ortega) around 5 on Thursday, June 25.

 It's no-host everything; no speeches or presentations. Just be there and keep your expectations really low - that's how I make it through the day. I simply wanna have a drink or two with my friends, get a hug and try to pick your wallet so my retirement will be more comfortable. 

Hope you can make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Landscape Coaching and Design: billygoodnick.com
Contributing content at Fine Gardening Magazine
Entertaining at my blog
Pontificating at Edhat
Co-hosting TV at SBWater.org
Drumming at King Bee
Popping eyeballs at Flickr
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: